Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Criminal conspiracy?

Jurisdiction
Virginia
I was a federal employee from July 2003 until October 2018. From 2006 until 2011 I was involved in a whistle-blower case over my supervisor attempting to force me to sign false statements and testing reports. In this matter the supervisor, who I will call Dean Martin, had three employees in the QA testing section. Two federal employees who were both repeatably disciplined and harassed, and a contractor who was promptly fired. I was one of the federals and I was put up for removal on 27 charges of misconduct including walking down the hall in an intimidating manner, and standing to close to my supervisor. I was on administrative leave pending removal from 2007 until 2011 where my case was settled when OSC put a hold on the proceedings. During this time Dean Martin was transferred and eventually landed in California. I accepted transfer to DC but was unofficially barred from promotion or lateral movement, which is typical in whistle-blower cases. The contractor that was fired prevailed in a Qui Tam case in 2012.
In 2016 I accepted a promotion to another agency. I was placed in a position which was essentially contract management. I was the only man, and the only Caucasian in the office. I discovered quickly that the office had an exceptionally high turnover rate. The human resources department made an absolute mess of my paycheck with double deductions and in-spite of 6 months of inquired still kicked the can down the road. I went to my congressman who filed an inquiry and I had my back pay in 48 hours. I was rated satisfactory on my year end review. That is when things took a downward spiral. I was the subject of severe harassment by my director, supervisor, and coworkers and had my job radically changed with functions assigned to others being transferred to me. I applied for other positions but was repeatably rejected and I asked for information concerning filing an appeal with the EEOC. The office became more hostile. My work was sabotaged, I was given unrealistic goals and essentially set up to fail. I developed severe anxiety which I disclosed to my supervisor and eventually evolved into PTSD. On July 17, 2018 I filed and EEOC complaint concerning discrimination over my disability. I was placed on a performance improvement plan on July 30 and denied union representation. This triggered my PTSD and I had a most severe anxiety attack. I was notified of my pending removal for misconduct and was removed on October 12, 2018. Eventually, we reached a settlement agreement that the removal will be changed to medical inability to perform and eligible for civil service disability retirement. So much for the background.
I received the report of investigation by EEOC in late May 2019, all 17 pounds of it. The investigator discovered 7 times where my former supervisor reversed his statements jumping from one story to another over the same event. He also called my treating physician and in a recorded message clearly identified himself and ask her assistance by filing criminal complaints against me on his behalf. Also it was discovered that he used social media in an attempt to find someone who would come out against me to help him support my removal charges. This is when Dean Martin answered the call on Linkedin. He indicated that he is retired from the civil service and is living in Arizona. Dean Martin stated in an email that he has been stalking me on the internet since 2008. He related all sorts of stories such as being suspended, threatening behavior, filing constant EEOC complaints, etc. This information was apparently used to justify my removal. The information provided by Dean Martin was totally false and I have the documentation to prove it from the 2007 incident including where he had induced a coworker to bring a gun to work and murder me. I have clear documentation of this in the form of a transcript which did go to criminal trial.
With all that being said my questions are,
Do I have sufficient grounds for a criminal action against Dean Martin and my latest supervisor?
Do I have sufficient grounds for a civil action against Dean Martin? My settlement agreement prohibits me from a civil action against my latest supervisor for acts committed before April 30, 2018
What court would have jurisdiction?
What is the proper forum to file criminal/civil actions, Arizona where Dean Martin lives, or Virginia where my current supervisor lives?

Thanks in advance for sharing you wisdom and experience with me.

Contact your elected federal officials: President, Congressperson, both US Senators; send them each a letter asking them to investigate.

You indicated one got your pay issues sorted within 48 hours.

Good luck.

Contact your elected federal officials: President, Congressperson, both US Senators; send them each a letter asking them to investigate.

You indicated one got your pay issues sorted within 48 hours.

Good luck.
OMG!! You are just too good. I'm gonna send you "Under the Dome" as well.

With all that being said my questions are,
Do I have sufficient grounds for a criminal action against Dean Martin and my latest supervisor?

Nothing you've said clearly indicates he committed any crime. Moreover, much of what he did was done years ago, so any applicable statute of limitations is likely gone. You mention "stalking" but it's not clear what that means. As you did not discover that until the EEOC documentation it obviously wasn't the kind of stalking that the crime of stalking refers to. Rather, it sounds more like he was simply following you around on social media, and that's not criminal. In any event, you don't bring any criminal actions yourself. All you can do is report his actions to law enforcement and they along with the prosecutor decide if there is anything criminal to pursue.

Do I have sufficient grounds for a civil action against Dean Martin?

Again, nothing you have said clearly indicates he has done anything that would give rise to a good civil action for damages. Indeed, it isn't clear that he caused you to suffer any harm at all, other than the problems he caused you at work prior to 2011, and the statute of limitations to sue for that is certainly long gone by now. But you can meet with a civil litigation attorney to see if there might be something to pursue there. Same answer for your more recent supervisor.

Back