Credit Fraud/ Bank does nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsmithjr

We are currently banking with Chase. My fiancee and myself have recently found fraudulent charges on one of our credit cards. We went to the bank, they put us on the phone with the Credit Card Company and basically did nothing but hound us about the charges. We decided to close the account. We closed the account on 12/16/07,(we had paid the card off in full plus $250 extra on 12/14/07) and for some reason we decided to get a new card. On 12/18/07 the Criminals decided they wanted to charge more, guess what? the charges rolled over onto the new card. This does not make any sense. We live in Colorado and the chares were made in Albergo La Vallata. Which I guess is a hotel in Paris. They also made charges online at zappos.com, and we found that a Scott Rose Builders charged $1. I believe they were doing some sort of Pre-Authorization to see if the card was good. We recieved our newest statement and the fraudulent charges were on there. The Credit Card Company is telling us that we have to pay the intereste charges. I feel like this is an inside job or something. Please Help!:confused:

When did you first get the Chase card ? I ask because I had a Chase credit card in 1999 when I started having bounced checks that I found was due to someone in my checking account ( not with Chase Manhatten Bank) that had something to do with my mother. I am still trying to sort out everything. Can not get the authorities to do something about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back