Crazy Landlord Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

denvdawg

(what the h*^& after 30 post no one wants to respond??)

I have given my former Landlord many request 1 by phone 35 days before I left/1 by letter/ and certified letter by Health Inspector for repairing a large hole in my bathroom with Mold (making me and Child sick and I can't use it) and sewage coming thru ceiling.

After many attempts I told him I was moving out 1 month shy of the end of my lease for health reasons. I told him, just to end this, to keep my deposit but he is now suing me and is now calling the cops for Vandalsim to the place. There's no damage nor trash there??? It was in Atl, Georgia..

Also what to do since I'm out of state and a hassle to go back to fight??

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
It is impossible to say what your rights are since I have no idea how the hole was created in your bathroom nor why your landlord would be suing you for vandalism.

What also makes little sense is why you would be willing to allow the landlord to keep your 1 months security deposit if you wanted to move out of your apartment due to the horrible conditions. I'm not accusing you of anything but I've never had a client who was willing to lose a month's security deposit when moving out one month early because of conditions that were the landlord's responsibility. 99.9% of the time I find that there is a lot more than I'm being told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back