Court ordered Cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

riesel9

I had a court ordered CD no one was allowed to touch until I was 21 without a court order. I recently found out a few years before I turned 21 the bank allowed 8900 to be drafted from the account with no court order or permission. Its been a few years now at the time I was a minor, what can I do to get this money back that was illegal given away

I had a court ordered CD no one was allowed to touch until I was 21 without a court order. I recently found out a few years before I turned 21 the bank allowed 8900 to be drafted from the account with no court order or permission. Its been a few years now at the time I was a minor, what can I do to get this money back that was illegal given away

I suggest you start your discussion by contacting a vice-president or other bank official.
Take the court order and make your inquiry IN PERSON.

Should that be useless, you'll most likely have to bring a lawsuit against the bank or the person who allegedly stole your money.

Be advised, the person who obtained the funds might have done so lawfully, if that is the case, you have no case or cause of action against anyone.

Now, scurry off in pursuit of the TRUTH.

Who took the money? You're going to need to verify that they were definitely not allowed to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back