Court garnishishing wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucew66

I have some company garnishing my wages that i never even borrow any money from! they have the right name and address for me and I right company that I work for but my social security number does match there court records. I check the records.
Well i lost my license about a year ago and I'm not sure if that has any thing to do with it! the court shouldn't be able to garnish wages if ssn doesn't match, even if I have the same name but can't afford to hire a lawyer right now to get it straiten out! I told my company I was getting ready to quit if they keep taken money out of my check, 25% a lot. and I think the total owed is like 4,000 or more. what can I do? Bruce

IS anyone going to help, are all of you just going to ignore my question. I'm I putting it under the wrong thread? Hello is there anyone out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you got a full copy of the file where the company got a judgment against you?

Were you ever notified of any court action?

yes i was notified of court action but ssn was diffrent last name was speell wrong and my middle name was diffrent!

Well, to start with, yes, you did post in the wrong forum. Secondly, you're asking for free advice from volunteers who do this on their own time and do not get paid and do not appreciate your demanding attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back