Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft COURT DATE PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam420

HELLO I JUST GOT THIS LETTER and i cudnt understand i wll write it down!!

A warrant has been approved for your arrest for the above charge.However i have delayed action on issuing said warrant pending an investigation regarding your elibility for The Merdian T. Police Program.

The purpose of this investigation is to determine whether you qualify for a voluntary program term. Satisfactory completion of the probation term would result in the charge being dropped and a clean arrest record.

Please report to court on Sept 25th 2009 !!!

I HAVE TO PAY 400$ the item i shoplifid was only 8$ how come i have to pay so much?? PLEASE GIVE ADVICE tnxxxxxxxxx

I cant help you if you supply info. Who is asking for the $400.00? Have you been to court yet?

assetprotection said:
I cant help you if you supply info. Who is asking for the $400.00? Have you been to court yet?

Um the Meridian township... asking for 400$ and i havent been in court but they schedualed me on sept 25th

What does the request for money say on it? Sounds like Civil Demand

its for a program ... if i get in there nothing will be on my record i guess !!

shud i get Public lawyer ?

Ok now I understand. If you enroll in this program and pay the $400.00 there will be no criminal record. Sounds like a deal to me

yeah its not bad,,,,
but on the top of the paper it says

RETAIL FRAUD 07/31/09
and the name of the store !!

Ok still not sure what this is. You might call to be sure it sounds like its unrelated to court

assetprotection said:
Ok still not sure what this is. You might call to be sure it sounds like its unrelated to court

THIS IS THE LETTER THEY SEND ME !! I DONT KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT !

A warrant has been approved for your arrest for the above charge.However i have delayed action on issuing said warrant pending an investigation regarding your elibility for The Merdian T. Police Program.

The purpose of this investigation is to determine whether you qualify for a voluntary program term. Satisfactory completion of the probation term would result in the charge being dropped and a clean arrest record.

Your scheduled appointment will be on FRIDAY September 25 2009 at 9 am. Please report to the Meridian Township Prosecuting Attorney's office located at .... ..... ... Failure TO APPEAR ON THE ABOVE DATE AND TIME WILL RESULT IN ISSUANCE OF THE CHARGES AND YOUR ARREST

Note: To facilitate your application and possible acceptance into the program be sure to bring:

1 ID has your name
2.. 400 $ this is the fee for participation in the program and will be collected only should you accept into the diversion program.

so i just gota go to the court and dont ask for any public defender or anything ? just accept whatever they say ???

It appears the court made it easy for you. Probably to save on court time but it does benefit you.

i do what you say cuz i bet u have more experience than i do !! so if i do that program i dont have to pay for any civil demand or any other fees?

WHOA! :eek: No one said you wont being paying Civl Demand. That is entirely seperate from criminal case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back