Assault & Battery cosiner for plastic surgery

vance

I cosine for girl that works in a financial institution for her to have plastic surgery amount $4060 I receive a email from the doctor office saying that they have not receive the 250.00 from the girl on that they want me to pay the money or they will debit my account on file, so I go to the financial institution on speak to the manager of the bank so they do a mediation so they say no it cannot be done that I have to speak to her on my Owen so . I ask the girl to have a word with here 3 time she ignore me so I ask her 3 more time she ignore me on turn her back so I pat her on her shoulder so she analogue me about the email I receive she come out on say that pull her hair on that I assault her. wend I just wanted a 2 min of her time the Doctor tray to reaches here on face book she black the doctor from face book they did email personal on work no answer they did the phone no answer not even return call the only thing I wanted was to get a understanding about how she was going to addle the repayment of the surgery but she accuse me of assault. they give me a ticket of a class c assault mister minor I just wanted her to see the email on to make some payment arrangement . WY should I get penalize for trying to get some reasonable answer from her . I have all the document with her signature promising to pay $4060 .00 doing 250.00 a month until she finish paying the full amount for the surgery. she behave as she never seeing me or the doctor or make a promise to pay or nothing about the promissory contract she sin and I sing..

Last edited:
I cosine for girl that works in a financial institution for her to have plastic surgery amount $4060 I receive a email from the doctor office saying that they have not receive the 250.00 from the girl on that they want me to pay the money or they will debit my account on file, so I go to the financial institution on speak to the manager of the bank so they do a mediation so they say no it cannot be done that I have to speak to her on my Owen so . I ask the girl to have a word with here 3 time she ignore me so I ask her 3 more time she ignore me on turn her back so I pat her on her shoulder so she analogue me about the email I receive she come out on say that pull her hair on that I assault her. wend I just wanted a 2 min of her time the Doctor tray to reaches here on face book she black the doctor from face book they did email personal on work no answer they did the phone no answer not even return call the only thing I wanted was to get a understanding about how she was going to addle the repayment of the surgery but she accuse me of assault. they give me a ticket of a class c assault mister minor I just wanted her to see the email on to make some payment arrangement . WY should I get penalize for trying to get some reasonable answer from her . I have all the document with her signature promising to pay $4060 .00 doing 250.00 a month until she finish paying the full amount for the surgery. she behave as she never seeing me or the doctor or make a promise to pay or nothing about the promissory contract she sin and I sing..

It appears the woman has simply conned (as in TRICKED) you into paying her bill.
How? I don't know.
If the physician can't help you, you might speak with the police.

Its never wise to touch anyone, even if its simply to "tap" their shoulder.
Your tapping led to you being charged with a battery (or assault).

You need to hire a lawyer, if you don't want to be convicted of a charge that includes VIOLENCE.

Your grammar and spelling make it very hard to understand your post. If you signed for a loan or financing, you are on the hook for it. It is unclear who this woman is or why you would do such a thing, but as far as the party you took out the loan with, it is your debt. Any private arrangement you had with someone else is not their problem and they will not and should not get involved. Their involvement ended when you voluntarily signed an agreement stating you would be financially responsible.

As for the assault, consult a criminal lawyer.

Back