Corruption

J

Jose Julian Abbud

Jurisdiction
Texas
Their was corruption done in my case by the State of Texas at El Paso County. All I did was coaporate when I didn't want to testify but coaporated and they violated the law and my rights. Dt. Pentoja and FBI Agent could prove my innocence.My life was in danger of the aggressors who were high on drugs and had weapons. The judge kept skipping me in court and gave me a false enditement and no settlement.

Your post is incomprehensible.

Did you have a lawyer?

Were you convicted?

Did you take a plea bargain?

Are you in jail serving out a sentence?

Without a better and clearer explanation of what happened I don't think anybody here can make any helpful comments other that to tell you to go talk to your lawyer (or another lawyer) about what happened and see if you have any options.

Their was corruption done in my case by the State of Texas at El Paso County. All I did was coaporate when I didn't want to testify but coaporated and they violated the law and my rights. Dt. Pentoja and FBI Agent could prove my innocence.My life was in danger of the aggressors who were high on drugs and had weapons. The judge kept skipping me in court and gave me a false enditement and no settlement.

I read about your case, mate.
You sought relief offered by the "great writ".
The "IAC" has struck another innocent.
Manslaughter was on offer for you, huh?
You didn't trust the detective enough to speak about this matter with him.
Where was your lawyer?
...Abbud v. El Paso County, TX (3:16-cv-00407), Texas Western District Court
It made me very sad.

Oh my, you must feel awful.

Please be safe, it would be a shame if those bad actors did something to harm you.

Maybe you need to go into hiding, or just go to another country where your rights would be better protected and you could get justice you DESERVE????

Back