copyright/trademark infringement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

candella1

I am a self employed woodworker. I have 2 ideas I am considering for a wooden, football helmet clock design that I already make. I sell most of my work in local craft stores and just started with auctions. I need to know if either of my ideas will infringe upon NFL's or Green Bay Packer's copyright or trademark laws. Idea #1. I have been considering adding Green Bay Packer stickers or tattoos to these clocks. Basically, permanently adhering them. They are officially licensed stickers and tattoos that I have already purchased. I would not be advertising them as Green Bay Packer or NFL clocks, simply, handmade football helmet clock. I am allowed a photo which would show the stickers on the clock, to the potential buyer. Idea #2. The secondary idea was simply to leave the clock as is and include a few stickers or tattoos as a "free bonus gift". They of course, could then do, whatever they wanted to with them. I wouldn't be charging extra for these. I don't charge, and never have, for little extras like including batteries, etc. It is included in my shop time. I have tried to find something on various copyright and tradmark information websites re: this matter, but I am afraid it all leaves me in "muddy waters" so to speak. Your help and advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back