cops always called

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedUp2

First of all let me state I have lived in my home for 15 year, my husband has lived here over 40. This year some new people moved in down the street, they have two kids I have 3. The kids always used to play together until a month ago when my kids quit playing with them because there 2 kept being mean to them i.e. pushing off the trampoline, hitting throwing stuff..etc...As of last week the cops ps have been at my house 3 times the parents are saying my kids are doing things to thier kids which I know for a fact that it didnt happen...If i wasnt out there someone else was....The latest incident does at school where my daugter happen to hit thiers by accident with her bookbag as she was walking by....lo and behold here come the police. I know there has to be some legal action I can take somewhere to put a stop to the nonesense...This lady even went as far to say I was abusing my children...,completly untrue and unfounded...I feel as if I and myself and kids are being harrassed and slandered by this lady...what can I do?

How do you know about the slander? The best way is to talk it out. If you can't, you may want to send a letter demanding she cease and desist from the harrassment and the slander or else you will be forced to take legal remedy. Writing usually helps move things along because people take the effort much more seriously.

FedUp2 said:
First of all let me state I have lived in my home for 15 year, my husband has lived here over 40. This year some new people moved in down the street, they have two kids I have 3. The kids always used to play together until a month ago when my kids quit playing with them because there 2 kept being mean to them i.e. pushing off the trampoline, hitting throwing stuff..etc...As of last week the cops ps have been at my house 3 times the parents are saying my kids are doing things to thier kids which I know for a fact that it didnt happen...If i wasnt out there someone else was....The latest incident does at school where my daugter happen to hit thiers by accident with her bookbag as she was walking by....lo and behold here come the police. I know there has to be some legal action I can take somewhere to put a stop to the nonesense...This lady even went as far to say I was abusing my children...,completly untrue and unfounded...I feel as if I and myself and kids are being harrassed and slandered by this lady...what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back