Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication contributing to a minor at a baseball game

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron

I was recently at an Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game with my mom, younger brother and sister. I decided to go buy a beer and my 19 year old sister came with me...she walked with me to the beer stand where i had purchased two beers along with some other food. I handed my sister one beer where she decided to take a sip, and that is when the officers came up to us and asked to see both of our ID's. I told them i was buying the beer for my mother, but they ended up charging me with contributing to a minor and kicked us both out of the baseball game. I have a court date set for may and i want to know what can happen and what might be my best options. I am 21 years old and have never been in trouble before so i am a little scared with all of this, i just dont know what to do. what are my best and worst cases and should i get an attorney? Please help me, any information would be a great help...thank you so much.

they gave me a contributing to a minor citation, i guess it is a first degree mistermeanor...and my sister a drinking under age, and she is also on probation for this same problem three other times. I never supplied her with anything before, like i said this is my first time ever being in trouble. What should i do and what is the worst that can happen and best? thank you so much for any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back