constant police harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Ive been a resident in Missouri along with my ahusband for 7 years either of us have been in trouble before except traffic tickets.I recieved my first one about a year ago.someone we know had a little dispute with my husband and went and told police my husbands a drug smuggler ever since then we've been harassed like you wouldn't believe.we've had cos called on us by police about 4 times the cops sat on the side of are house recording us for a good 10 minuiyes then showed is the recording.they have pulled us over searched us. constantly coming to are house pushing there way in arresting my husband for stupid bogus crape.that they make up and then have a judge sign off and then they issue a warrant for his arrest.they recently had a cop from the town over just move in next door.They constantly come to the neighbors house about 3 cop cars from a different juristiction come and harass us shining lights in ate Windows etc.we went to the chief of police and told him he flat out lied for the officers and said it was him there.every where we turn we basically get shot down.the cop neighbors have cut are security cameras broke all are yard decorations.we don't even know this person.its all from what my local police dept has filled there heads with.we have recordings and videos and tons of witnesses.what should we do.Right now my husband and I are both charged with 3 counts felony for child endangerment.Yet I still have my kids.child protection services just were here 3 days ago for another call that came in.obviously from good ol neighbor .He flat out said I know these kids are taken care of.buy they have to check all complaints that go through the emergency hotline.The cops are the ones that charged us with child endangerment.they out of no where showed up and said we both had warrants for are arrest for child endangerment.a day prior my husband myself and kids went out we stopped by are house for approx.5 minuites to gett clothes and my daughters harbors .due to the neighbors being in there driveway.watching are every move we pulled are car in the garage and closed the garage about 3/4 of the way.we ran in got are stuff and we were just getting ready to leave.the door knocks.its the police questioning the running car in the garage I mean literally we were there 5 min.the next day police come arrest us and charge us both with 3 felony counts of child endangerment.and in police records everything they said was a lie.should I try and sue for violation of are rights slander harassment.any suggestions would be great.

I suggest you work with your lawyer to address your current criminal problems.

If you get convicted, nothing else will matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back