Compelling deposition

Help.needed

Jurisdiction
Florida
I am a self represented litigant in a contested probate. The deposition taken by previous attorney of the respondent is very compelling. Can I admit the entire deposition to the record for the judge and how do I do so? It is compelling because there are assets he cashed, not in the will or the LOA. He has zero pictures or texts with the decedent, in his entire lifetime. There are asserts which he has not 'handled' banks accounts, property, etc. the deposition gives a pretty clear picture of misleading the courts, not correcting the record (still) and his failure to 'administer' the estate. It is his 'brother' (who my father had zero relationship with) and we are his children.

Can I admit the entire deposition to the record for the judge and how do I do so?

You can't admit anything. Only the judge can admit evidence. Specifics depend on the procedural context (e.g., trial, a motion for summary judgment, some other motion, etc.), and the minutiae of having excerpts of a deposition admitted are way beyond the scope of an internet message board (even if a lawyer who practices in FL does follow these boards regularly).

I'm not sure if we're supposed to make anything of the rest of your post, but using pronouns without clear antecedents and not giving any factual context doesn't make for a coherent story.

Back