Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Class d drug charge

J

John Doe 81

Jurisdiction
Arkansas
I was arrested for class d possession and parafanelia. I have a squeaky clean record. I have a good career and a great family with a a wonderful wife and an amazing son. I am hoping to be able to put this in the past and continue to provide for my family.
Given that this is my first offense, is it possible for me to get a pre trial diversion? I would like to keep this off my record if there is anyway possible so I can continue to work and take care of my family.
Thank you in advance!

I was arrested for class d possession and parafanelia. I have a squeaky clean record. I have a good career and a great family with a a wonderful wife and an amazing son. I am hoping to be able to put this in the past and continue to provide for my family.
Given that this is my first offense, is it possible for me to get a pre trial diversion? I would like to keep this off my record if there is anyway possible so I can continue to work and take care of my family.
Thank you in advance!

Diversion does more to keep a person out of prison, than it does to keep her record clean.

You can discuss what options are available to you in Arkansas with your defense attorney.

Whatever you do, don't discuss any aspect if your case with the prosecutor or police.

Seeking treatment also works to a drug defendant's advantage at sentencing.

Back