Medical Malpractice Class Action Suit against Regenafil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suev5

My jurisdiction is: California

I am not sure if I have a medical malpractice suit, or not. And, I'm not sure who it would be against. About 9 years ago, when I paid $90k for dental implants, my oral surgeon said that he could use Regenafil Allograft Paste instead of a bone graft (from my own bone). He said Regenafil would work just as well. Now, my new oral surgeon says that it is now common knowlege within the dental industry that Regenafil is worthless, and has always been worthless - it is the same as using nothing. If this is true why isn't there a class action suit against the makers of Regenafil? All of my implants using Regenafil (instead of bone graft) failed. I am now looking at another $20,000 to $40,000 to replace them all, plus I have been in pain for 9 years due to undiagnosed infection caused by the failed implants. Do I sue the original oral surgeon, the makers of Regenafil, or both? Regenafil is located in Florida, the original surgery was in California, and I now live in Nevada. Where do I look for an attorney (CA/NV/FL)?

Let's go in reverse order: Get an attorney in California. You would have a suit against both Regenafil (product liability) and your old oral surgeon (malpractice). There isn't a class action against Regenafil because no one has filed one (your attorney, if they have the means, maybe the first).

I would look for an attorney who specializes in medical malpractice. The product liability is a side issue here. You seem to have the means to pursue this and I would not blame you at all for doing so. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back