Class action Law suite info please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe007

My mom died taking a drug that gave her breast cancer and killed her. She was 75lbs. when she died. HRT and the lawyer has asked for the will of my mom. Does he need the whole will? Or just certain papers? Why does he need the will? I understand the death cert. and the list of presc. but why the will? Just curious.. Moe

My mom died taking a drug that gave her breast cancer and killed her. She was 75lbs. when she died. HRT and the lawyer has asked for the will of my mom. Does he need the whole will? Or just certain papers? Why does he need the will? I understand the death cert. and the list of presc. but why the will? Just curious.. Moe

Very sorry to hear about your mother - that's horrible. Did you ask the lawyer why he needs it?

Thanks and no , they are the only lawyers doing this class action and he sent a form letter reqesting the will. I thought this was none of their business quite frankly and why do they want this? Perhaps it's very new with me as she just passed away in Mar. and it's all new to me. She doesn't have much anyways and I shouldn't be so defensive but it was the worst 9 year of my life Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back