Class action for mental anguish suffered on the 6th?

Joel Heberlein

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
I, and I assume countless decent, thoughtful, occupants of this land, suffered greatly as we watched in abject fear that the unfolding coordinated attack of the 6th on the capital could potentually prove successful.
An attack which by its vary nature signified the rolling back, if not the total negation, of the gains and protections codified in the articles of U.S. constitution.
The level of terror, believing at the time, that if successful anyone who had voiced any opposition to it's benefactors would potentially be in the crosshairs of systematic reprisals, (As history has shown repeatedly), cannot be understated.
What would prevent going forward with a C/A lawsuit on that basis?

I, and I assume countless decent, thoughtful, occupants of this land, suffered greatly as we watched in abject fear that the unfolding coordinated attack of the 6th on the capital could potentually prove successful.
An attack which by its vary nature signified the rolling back, if not the total negation, of the gains and protections codified in the articles of U.S. constitution.
The level of terror, believing at the time, that if successful anyone who had voiced any opposition to it's benefactors would potentially be in the crosshairs of systematic reprisals, (As history has shown repeatedly), cannot be understated.
No...
just no.

LOL...what? Hyperbole much?

On what basis? You haven't articulated any basis on which you or anyone else might sue. Nor have you indicated whom you might want to sue.

Back