Civility & Courtesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

army judge

Super Moderator
There is never a need to attack another poster, his or her opinion, or posting style.

It appears a number of posters are attacking the poster, please don't do that.

It's okay to disagree.

Post your opinion, but don't attack another person's opinion.

Besides, no one here has any real authority to make judicial rulings on this forum.

This is NOT a court of law.

We are all simply posting our opinions, ideas, and beliefs.

Remember, laws do get overturned daily.

Post your opinion, don't challenge another person's viewpoint or opinion.

You might occasionally see incorrect information.

It's simply another person's point of view.

If you do notice incorrect advice (ie...it's okay for people to marry goats, or as long as you eat the candy bar before leaving the store, it's not considered shoplifting), just post what you believe to be the CORRECT advice.

What I'm trying to say, is please refrain from attacking a person, or their ideas.

It's better to refute the idea, and simply mosey along.

Please, let's all try to remain civil.

Thank you for your interest in the forum and for your contributions.

To those seeking information, or clarification on this forum, your best legal advice is derived from a licensed attorney in the jurisdiction where you're having a dispute.

That said, we're happy to offer our posters ideas and tidbits of information for you to use as you attempt to resolve your legal issues.

It might be best for someone to take it to PM.

I am sure that might work for some people.

I think, and I am NOT the boss of anyone on here, that if I remain civil, avoid attacking others, there is no need to discuss any disputes because I won't be engaged in any.

That is the only my opinion.

I will publicly declare my intent to remain calm, civil, and courteous; thereby avoiding any personal disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back