China Warns U.S. of 'Full-Scale Confrontation,' Talks Taiwan, Ukraine in Call

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Other
Monkey see, monkey do.
Yesterday the Russkies began their land grab.
Soon we'll observe a Chi Comm land grab.
Cagey Chairman Xi is coming for Taiwan, Hong Kong, and even Macau.
The dominoes are falling.
The Sino-Soviet alliance seems strong, but the world once thought the Nazi-Imperialist-Facist Axis was impervious and unbreakable.

Relax people, unless someone starts talking nukes.

Our secret little hidey hole could sustain us for a decade, maybe two.

Its buried deep somewhere under shale, granite, and sandstone; more than 100 feet below ground.

They laughed when we built it 15 years ago, now they're asking us how to contact our contractor.

Money well spent.

China warns U.S. of "full-scale confrontation," talks Taiwan, Ukraine in call

I've said since all this started that this is the perfect opportunity for the CCP to see how the US responds to an assault on a friendly country.

China will follow Russia's lead.

I've said since all this started that this is the perfect opportunity for the CCP to see how the US responds to an assault on a friendly country.

China will follow Russia's lead.

I agree except for a small distinction.
Russia is China's sock puppet.
Chairman Xi gave Comrade Putin the GO AHEAD.

Nevertheless, the outcome appears headed towards world domination, (or destruction), one way or another.

What Trump said would happen is happening and with weak leadership it will not come out good for us.

There was a time in this country where all pulled together to defeat nazis, fascists, and imperialists.

The entire nation sacrificed to build weapons, ammo, tanks, ships, planes, etc...

Today I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I'm happy to have lived a great life.

I'm sad for my grandkids and all children all over our land.

There was a time in this country where all pulled together to defeat nazis, fascists, and imperialists.

The entire nation sacrificed to build weapons, ammo, tanks, ships, planes, etc...

Today I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I'm happy to have lived a great life.

I'm sad for my grandkids and all children all over our land.

Yeah I just spent 30 minutes with CBS news listening to why (Biden/ O'Bama DOJ) dropped espionage charges against a Chinese national who calls himself an America but is working with the Chinese to steal our technology and ideas. MIT professor who obviously is getting grant money to help destroy America. They called him a great American who was innocent, LOL. Sad to say that 1/3rd of the country loves the Communist Olympics and the major sport leagues here have sold out to them. Mainly the NBA, they have been prepping for 100 years on how to take America down. They have a pretty good America to make that strike against. Nothing can stop it and nothing can save it .

... major sport leagues here have sold out to them.Mainly the NBA, they have been prepping for 100 years on how to take America down.
I think that you have made mistakes with your punctuation. As written, you are saying that the NBA has been prepping for 100 years on how to take America down.

When I contemplate today's latest madness I'm even more saddened.

Why?

Before Nixon extended our hand in friendship, millions of Chinese were starving. China had absolutely nothing, think today's North Korea.

Greedy, evil, so called US businesses shut down our factories, moved the work to China to build a $5.00 widget for 5¢ instead of $3.00 built in US based factories.

It gets worse. The American farming was feeding the world. Our brain dead, nevertheless federal gubmint paid farmers NOT to grow crops, bought excess dairy products to feed the poor, prisoners, and give to other nations.

Someone with an IQ of 30 [25 points higher than the others] had a greater idea. Why not import dangerous, bacteria filled produce, chicken, cheese, even beef and seafood from 3rd world disease infested, sanitation lacking countries.

Today we are on the way to eliminating our entire fossil fuel based economy, the way we eliminated our production base 50 years ago.

Meanwhile, the Chinese are belching out oodles more of what the GREENS want to decrease.

Chairman Xi has sicced his Soviet Putin bull on the evil empire Ukraine, with his eyes on Taiwan, Macau, and Hong Kong.

Not to worry, we know it'll be our turn sooner or later.

Will we meet that test?

Will we meet that test?

Meet what test? Modern colleges have created a debtors prison. Millennials and the ones who get the free checks don't care if the USSA or the USA write them as long as they keep coming. The only problem I see is that every one will be equally poor. No winners or losers just equal poor being told what to do under an elitist government. Kind of like today except without the material things we love so much.

Back