Childhood rapist

Helen Thorn

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
My mom dated a man who molested, raped, tortured, beat and starved my sister and I for eight years. The abuse began when I was seven and my sister was four. The details are atrocious. My life is messed up bad. Almost a year ago my sister and I went to the Charlotte ,meck police dept. To make our report, evidence in hand. He did show up to speak with the detective but refused a polygraph and said he didnt do it. Nor did he remember us after living with us ten years. The detective was angry. She told me she knows it's TRUE but the laws limited her. I reported him to my school when I was ten. I dont have that evidence because DSS destroyed it. Nor did they report it to the police. Nor did the social worker even talk to my sister and I, I watched him walk in, then out. There is another report DSS has on another girl he raped, in his family. he denied. I do although have a video and audio recorded by the police dept. of me, my sister mom and grandmother confirming that DSS did come out that day. I assaulted him in 1995 and have that police report where I told everything, no follow up. The dept couldn't explain that. I have hospital records for my sister when she was 9-11 years of age. She was taken to emergency with terrible pain everywhere, est. Her records actually mentions her libia. I have a DSS evaluation done on my sister (who's incompetent) by a certified therapist. This report was requested from DSS. In the report my sister mentions the abuse. No report made by either the therapist or social worker. OTHER evidence I have..... years of mental health , therapist records for both my sister and I. Records of medications i have to take. Here I am at 45 years old still trying to stop this monster. He got by with it AGAIN, even with all the evidence I presented, he just got a misdemeanor. NC laws exposed no probable cause for arrest? I have always, even as a child tried to expose this man , so now what? I'm not letting it go, ever. He ruined my quality of life and is still an active pedophile!

The reality here is that the investigation came too late. I'm sure they did the best they could with the evidence they had. Nobody takes it easy on those type of offenders.
I am sorry it wasn't resolved to your satisfaction, if that is even possible in such a case. Your question is probably best directed to the detective in charge or to the prosecutor, but odds are there is nothing more to do.

NC laws exposed no probable cause for arrest? I have always, even as a child tried to expose this man , so now what?

Dirty BIG secret, society blabs about caring for children, but facts and laws say otherwise.

If government cared about children being raped or sexually molested, why on earth would any state allow a 12 year old to MARRY an adult?

When the police arrest these perverts, they rarely get MUCH prison time.

Facts don't lie.

Oh yeah, there is the USELESS sex registry, but many perverts just refuse to register.

Then there are women who marry these perverts and provide these savage brutes easy access to their INNOCENT babies.

You're trying, that's about all you can do.

You can also write, telephone, and visit our elected state officials, even elected federal officials and ask for tougher laws.

You can organize and have more voices, the more people who speak out against these thugs, the better chance laws will change.

I wish you well.

Back