Charged without evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinAnnHassett

Jurisdiction
California
I was given a ticket for driving on a suspended license my car was impounded I wasn't pulled over I asked for a driver's license tomorrow entering mistakenly a on Force Base I had identification but I don't have a driver's license cuz I do not need one it is a right not a privilege and I was detained for 2 hours and handcuffs inclined sounded the case was specs for the district court in California I did a trial by declaration I asked for proof of jurisdiction I asked who had to clean against me cuz the state cannot claim make a claim none of that was answered and it made an abstract anyways for me driving on a suspended license in over $300 no paperwork has been sent to just cleaning this through email so what do I do I do have a right to travel as we spend or cancelled however you want to look at it drivers license and I have no contract with the DMV and basically the clerk is making a false claim so did the officer who arrested me for over 2 hours and handcuffs and I not correct

Sounds like you're a sovereign citizen troll. Maybe you believe your own BS but no one else does. You do need a valid license to drive in any and all states.

Go away now. If you'd like you can hire an attorney to defend you. We cannot help you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back