Personal Bankruptcy chapter13

alliance60

Jurisdiction
Nebraska
can a person who filed a,chapter 13 and had it discharged in July change it to a chapter 13,or can I refile a chapter13,as attorney file a chapter 7.the reason I filed was to save my property by,filing a chapter 13

can a person who filed a,chapter 13 and had it discharged in July change it to a chapter 13, or can I refile a chapter13, as attorney file a chapter 7.the reason I filed was to save my property by,filing a chapter 13

This question is nonsensical and needs to be restated in coherent sentences before an attempt at answering it can take place.

Des.

can a person who filed a,chapter 13 and had it discharged in July change it to a chapter 13

Huh? You want to "change [a chapter 13] to a chapter 13"?

can I refile a chapter13

We have no way of knowing what abilities you have (but see my comment below). What does "refile a chapter 13" mean? Also, is there any significance to the fact that the first sentence of your post was written in the third person but the second was written in the first person?

as attorney file a chapter 7.

Huh?

You're probably going to take offense at this, but it's not intended. Your post makes absolutely no sense and demonstrates the writing ability of a second grader. Unless you can restate what you wrote in a way that makes sense, then all I can suggest is that you consult with a local bankruptcy attorney.

Back