Chapel didn't file license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edswife1

My husband and I got married 8/11/01 in Reno,Nv, we came home had a huge reception an took our vows again, I found out after his death 4/27/12 that the chapel didn't file any paper work. His family has been trouble since he died. I did research an found vs 122 the fact to establish marriage I went to court an a judge granted me a license. His family found out that they wern't going to push me aside so they went to the court to have to order set aside, I don't know how the judge could issue it to me, but take it back after his mother came forward I had enough evidence for him to grant it an he took alk the lies they told an took it back. I was with this man almost 20 years married 11 and now I'm in the dark, I feel that the judge is totally wrong nowhere on the form does it say I need to inform them of anything. So now I'm just cast aside with nothing I need help what can I do can I go to the next court to get it overturned

Is there a problem over who gets the assets of his estate? Did you not get anything when you said cast aside with nothing?

You can talk to an attorney & see what he/she thinks & what the attorney might be able to do for you.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back