CHALLENGING THE UNIVERSITY DECISION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoxy

Jurisdiction
Other
I would like to prepare for the university(LUANAR ) decision which says a student who fail repeat course(s) in any academic year of study shall be automatically withdrawn from the university. As a student I am repeating three failed courses in order to achieve the cGPA of 2.00. According to Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR) rules and regulations, first year students are allowed to progress to the next level as long as they score the cGPA of 2.00 regardless of any failed courses because first year of study has no core courses prescribed for each student's chosen programme. At the same time on conditions imposed on students repeating a course (s), the rules and regulations says nothing about how many repeat courses a student must pass in order to proceed to the next level. However on conditions for withdraw the rules says failing all repeat course leads to expulsion from the university. So does it make sense to have a withdraw condition for students with repeat courses when that rule is not applied on repeat conditions?

Attachments

• Rules&Regulations.pdf
    493.8 KB · Views: 34
Yours is not a legal question - whether something makes sense or not has no connection with the legality of it. Additionally, this is a US board and as far as I know, no one here has any knowledge of Malawian law.

Well, but my focus is on whether I can take it as evidence in the court of law or not. So if you feel it's not applicable then I say thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back