Cell Phone Gift from Girlfriend and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

My girlfriend bought me a phone "in her name"...i didnt ask for it, it was considered a gift....now that we are broken up....she wants me to pay her $564 thats including deposit and the phone.....i think she wanted to get me the phone so she could keep taps on me....but basically it was just used to call her and thats all.....So now she is saying she wants to take me to court and have the Chief of County Police and her Father(cause he is friends with him) to come to my house and get the money....she works for a Real Estate Lawyer so she says he can work ways around it so i will go to court and they will make me pay....so what do i do???

Next thing is...she broke into my email accounts, read everything and got passwords for things that are private....she said she has a file on everything and i cant prove that she broke into my email accounts...but she admitted that she did...so how do i handle that situation??

Last thing is she is trying to say that i hit her and assaulted her....but i never did and she is the one that hit me, threaten me and assaulted me.....now i know there is no court around that would believe that a girl hit a guy and the guy didnt do anything in return......there is no proof that i did anything...i have voicemails saved from her threatening and assaulting me, AIM logs from her threatening and assaulting me....so what do i do with that situation??

i know its alot of stuff but if somebody could help at all....i might be able to finally sleep at night without this psycho lingering around me

GET ANOTHER PHONE AND GIVE THAT ONE BACK. Is the gift worth the hassle it is causing. The best thing you can do is cut off all communication with her.

If you have proof of her threats, take them to your local migistrate and present it to them. They will help you determine whether you should file harassment charges against her or not. Keep all you evidence and make sure that it can prove the charges you file.

i dont want to press charges...i just want her gone....im talking about what i can do if she does all this stuff to me????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back