Caught in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

therasad

May28th 5:15p I recieved a call from a RN friend in PA (G), a mutual friend(B) had text messaged she took OD pills( there is a past hx of this before). I also an RN being 15 mi from her rushed to her home. On the way I called our other RN friend (T) in Springfield Il and informed her of the situation. (the whole situation took aprox 40 min)
When I arrived the house was locked and her truck in the drive I began knocking on windows and doors. Friend T had (B) on the phone and convinced her to let me in. her speech was slurred she handed me the phone and staggerering down the hall back to bed.I spoke with (T) brieflyly and hung up. (B) heart rate was fast 96 and after much prodding she would not get off the bed for me. I called 911 they arrived and took her to the hospital where we all work and (T) was waiting. I told the police and EMS what she took 7 pills and then I went home. Now that everyone was here (B) was awake and mad.(T) met the ambulance at the ED in Spfld. We all have been friends for years.
We all work together Myself (T) and (B). B has went to my supervisor and complained that I should not have done this to her. I was not at work during the time of the incident, I have had to speak with my supervisor and Employee relations concerning this. Now she has a attorney and states I lied to the police and EMS. The deputy signed a involuntry statemend at the ER which says she took 100 pills and left a suicide note all of which is untrue.
What to do Therasad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back