Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Caught Drinking at the Salt Lake River

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestereochild

I am eighteen years old and I live in Arizona.

Recently I went on a river trip with several of my older friends. They brought several coolers of beer and we all started drinking. I had around 8-9 beers and started feeling really sick. It was apparently 113 degrees that day and I had only beer all day long.

Once I got to the end of the river, I was passed out. My friends had to help carry me out and bring me something to drink. I had no idea what was going on and began to vomit. There were several Sherriff vehicles parked just outside the river exit and they saw me throwing up. They called me over and had me perform a breathalizer test. I don't remember the exact number but I guess it was pretty bad because he said that it "kept going"... I was polite to him but became angry when he refused to explain to me how an MIC worked, and what I was in trouble for. He told me to, "shut the hell up" or else he was going to take me to jail. He was very rude, even to my sober friend who was just there to help me stand. I became increasingly angry and my friends had to pull me away and take me on the bus back to our cars(i wasn't driving). I later looked at the MIC ticket, and it does not have any kind of breathalizer numbers on it or any comments that say I acted rudely. But still, I'm afraid that somehow messages might get transferred without my knowing.

Please, if anyone could help me find out what my punishment will be, it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back