Car Loan (Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonh123

Have a question regrading the Title to my car... I had a Car loan through a bank, I decided to refinance my car loan through a Credit Union. After I got approved, I took the check and payed the bank. A couple weeks later I recived the title to my car in the mail from the bank. Well the credit union never asked for it so I just kept it. I ended up selling my car the other day. The check we made out to me cause I had the Title. Now the buyers have the car and the Title and I have the money. My questions is do I HAVE to pay off the car loan through the credit Union or can I take advantage of the low interest rate and use the money to pay off some dept? Of course I would continue to still pay the remaining car loan I have through the credit Union.

Q: My questions is do I HAVE to pay off the car loan through the credit Union or can I take advantage of the low interest rate and use the money to pay off some dept?:dgrin

A: Yes, unless you want to commit the crimes of theft, stealing, being morally bankrupt, and selling mortgaged property!:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back