car injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbonner

A dear friend of mine has a 2002 Mercedes Benz S500 . She was getting something out of the truck of her car when she accidentally pushed the red button which is the button to close the truck. The truck came down on her head and then her hand. That same day she had to be taken to the emergency due to a serve head ache. She had swelling on her brain and a blood clot. The doctors thought draining the fluid from her brain would give her some relief and that the blood clot her body would absorb it, but it didn't. They had to do surgery to remove the blood clot. She is now at home recuperating. Needless to say, this was quite an ordeal for her and her family. Only the grace of God brought her through this. Some how the door to the truck of her car malfunction which caused it to come crashing down on her head and hand. Her Doctor said, to sustain this kind of injury had to come from a hard blow to the head. My friend is like a sister to me. Is there anything she can do legally? Any information well be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking my email.

The weight of a mounted trunk lid is insufficient to cause the type of damage you describe without assistance or prior damage to the shocks/hydraulic system she failed to repair. Perhaps someone slammed the trunk lid down on her head or the injury occurred in another manner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back