Auto Loans car being repo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy1979

You don't have permission to access /my carwas repo.i was able to get back as long as i paid a certain amount they wanted me to.i did that but the car lot its being stored at isnt open for another 3 days bc of the weekend and holiday.i have my keys i know where it is and its able to be driven off.can i get in trouble? i am not waiting another 3 days only to be charged 30 per day for the fees this weekend.i have my second set of keys can i just go get it?this is bullshit i did everything i could to get it back by this weekend but the car storage is saying oh well now u gotta wait untill tuesday..how is this fair.i know where the car is.please help i been without a car for a week and half need the car to go back n forth to my job.i wont have money for another car payment if i dont work.i paid everything the car loan people were asking.no problems with them just the storage place of the company who towed it/

It's your car, but if you take it off of their property without their permission, that's asking for additional complications.
Those lots are often loaded with mean, junkyard dogs.
You do what you're thinking, the cops will be called.
I suggest you wait, do it their way, avoid criminal troubles.

"Self help" is never a good idea. I assume you have not paid the storage charges to date and will pay them when you properly regain possession of the lender's collateral. Next time, don't miss payments and you won't have this problem. Consider the extra $90.00 a cost of doing business - as opposed to being charged with criminal trespass and having to deal with the cost of defending, in addition to storage charges.

Des.

The care is in the custody and control of the repo agent. They provided a service and are owed for their services. If you take the car, you are committing a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back