Car accident/Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

garytoh

About a month ago, I was involved in a vehicle accident coming back from work. I hit one vehicle and I left my information on his vehicle so he can call me the following day since I had waited outside for about an hr already. 6 hours later I have a police officer come to my door and ask if my car was involved in an accident and I said yes I hit the truck from behind. He did not put a claim in but days later I get calls saying that 4 other vehicles were involved in it and that one wants me to pay the insurance for what they estimated.

I was confused because I know I only hit one car because if i hit more I would have left my information on the other vehicles as well. Well the insurance wants me to pay them 6k for a 2000 haundai Sante Fe. The more confusing part is that the insurance people say i hit a Toyota forrunner instead of the Sante Fe, but the girl lives about a couple of feet from me and she has a Sante Fe.

What do i do? I know i didnt hit the other vehicles and the insurance agent asked how i can deny it and i simply said that i only hit one car and not the rest. and that so much time is unaccounted for that anything is possible after I left my information on that truck...

any advice?

You MUST talk to an attorney and refer to an experienced insurance agent who can help you out. If you are genuinely innocent, experts can assist you inyour situation. Inproagent is a group of professionals who offer expert help in choosing the best insurance policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back