can they do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDidit

Lets start by saying, "I have bad credit." so i went to a financeing company. This company gave me a car that in a few words was a pile. it's being problem after problem with this car. Today makes a mounth i've had it and once again i ran into trouble with it. so i call the financeing company to try to get sum help they return sent repoman and said they will be sueing me for the diffrences.( Can they get away with doing something like this??)

Lets start by saying, "I have bad credit." so i went to a financeing company. This company gave me a car that in a few words was a pile. it's being problem after problem with this car. Today makes a mounth i've had it and once again i ran into trouble with it. so i call the financeing company to try to get sum help they return sent repoman and said they will be sueing me for the diffrences.( Can they get away with doing something like this??)

If you have statements, you can look up your states "lemon law" for cars. This may or may not help, but I would start there. Some States like SD make a manditory 90 warrenty.(It damn near took me 90 days to find that law on a peace of you know what)

I have a legal divorce agreement signed by a judge that states my x wife is responsible for the Bradless and Sears credit card dept but yet I have Pressler and Pressler Counsellors at law after me to pay. If i go to court how will this end up?

Only a few states have a lemon law that covers used card. You are most likely out of luck. How old was the car and how many miles did it have on it? If you bought it as is, it's as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back