Can they charge me this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajekred

I recently purchase a 90 day Intro kit from [deleted by moderator] for $9.95. I thought it was a little weird that this was the cost because it is a rather expensive product so I went through evey page on the site to see if it was one of those try it for so many days and send it back deals. There was nothing on this website at all indicating that I would get charged more money. So I figured they might be doing this to maybe get more people to start buying the product after their 90 day supply ran out. Well I received my package today and on the invoice it states my credit card will be charged 3 more payments that are around $30.00. It comes to a total of 107.75 with evreything. So I called the company and this is when I found out I had 30 days to try it and send it back so I wouldn't be charged this addition amount. So I went back on the site looked through everything and once again found nothing. When you open there is an image that states Sheer Cover 90 Day Intro Kit Only $9.95 plus s&h to get started. Order Now. That's it. Nothing else. No little * symbol so you can read the details because there are none. When I read this, I said okay, I get a 90 day kit to use to see if I like it and if I do, I can order more. Can they legally keep the 3 additional installments open on my account, which can then sit on my credit report and ruin my credit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back