Can I sued the dealer ship for not following there contract

B

Bperry05

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
Hi I recently purchase a car in April 2016 my car was wreck about 3 week ago the insurance company pay the car off its a rent to own car so it's went to the dealership. It's state in the contract that if you have a accident in there car they will replace your car. The dealership receive there payment a week ago from the insurance company in has not put me in car they dnt return my phone call in when I go up there they never help me they always say we dnt have in car we Sold all they car we have , we getting some tomorrow etc. My problem is that they never contact me they knew I was waiting on car so why they didn't hold a car to the side for me. My rent car go back today in I'm carless . So I wait to sued dem for my deposit which is $1200. Do you think I have a case.

Do you think I have a case.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, mate.
You can sue anyone you wish to sue.
What others think about your chances amounts to trying to handicap a soccer match, football game, or a national election; nothing but an opinion.

If you feel aggrieved, going to court to seek an answer is better than committing violence.

Back