Criminal Records, Expungement Can i get a felony expunged in Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmessedup

Can i get a felony expunged in Oregon?

there is a story to this as in why im asking.
-in '01 i was living in oregon with the mother of my child whom which at that time was pregnant, 8 months pregnant to be exact.
she headed out one nite, said she was heading to her families house because her grandpa was in town. nice.
a friend stopped by and asked if i wanted to head out with him. he wanted to go purchase some herbals. i said ok, ill go with you. so we left to the destination and when we got there i noticed my baby moms car parked at that location.
mind you she's 8 months pregnant at this time. I knocked on the door and someone answered. I said I needed to sspeak with the mother of my child. when they opened the door, there was smoke, weed smoke, cigarette smoke, and beer drinkin (not sure about the mother of my child though), pretty much a party.
she comes out and says what do I want and I said I wanted her to get the hell out that house, she's pregnant with our child. she said she could do what ever she wants. she closes the door on me and so i got upset. as i walked out i stopped in front of her car and i kicked in the hood right in the center once, then i kicked it again on the left fender, making the door unable to open from the dent location, then i left.

ok..
so i get the felony for the damages. they said it was over $1,200 for kickin the car twice.
not sure if thats the real reason for gettin the felony.

.....i found out after i had been arrested that she had told the police i was obsessed with her and that i came all the way from la to be back with her and i found her at that house and i made a big scene for her to come back to me and that since she said, "no," i got mad and kicked the car. she also put down that she had witnesses which include her sister (a cop) and her mom, which wasnt there smoking bud with them im pretty sure. no other witnesses, which would of been no one.

can i fight this????

how do i get this felony off?? or fight it???

I still need help!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!
Can i get a felony expunged in Oregon?
This is the story part (u can pass this up, but i would like for someone to understand):

-in '01 i was living in oregon with the mother of my child whom which at that time was pregnant, 8 months pregnant to be exact.
she headed out one nite, said she was heading to her families house because her grandpa was in town. nice.
a friend stopped by and asked if i wanted to head out with him. he wanted to go purchase some herbals. i said ok, ill go with you. so we left to the destination and when we got there i noticed my baby moms car parked at that location.
mind you she's 8 months pregnant at this time. I knocked on the door and someone answered. I said I needed to sspeak with the mother of my child. when they opened the door, there was smoke, weed smoke, cigarette smoke, and beer drinkin (not sure about the mother of my child though), pretty much a party.
she comes out and says what do I want and I said I wanted her to get the hell out that house, she's pregnant with our child. she said she could do what ever she wants. she closes the door on me and so i got upset. as i walked out i stopped in front of her car and i kicked in the hood right in the center once, then i kicked it again on the left fender, making the door unable to open from the dent location, then i left.

This is the MAIN ISSUE:
so i get the felony for the damages. they said it was over $1,200 for kickin the car twice.
not sure if thats the real reason for gettin the felony.

.....i found out after i had been arrested that she had told the police i was obsessed with her and that i came all the way from la to be back with her and i found her at that house and i made a big scene for her to come back to me and that since she said, "no," i got mad and kicked the car. she also put down that she had witnesses which include her sister (a cop) and her mom, which wasnt there smoking bud with them im pretty sure. no other witnesses, which would of been no one.

can i fight this????

Sure you can fight it. However, you yourself admit to doing this damage to her car. Doesn't take much to do $1200 worth of damage to a car.

BTW, I loved the term going out to purchase some "herbals". Makes it seem like you two were going to buy oregano for a nice spaghetti dinner.

Gail

In Oregon, Class A felonies cannot be expunged. With few exceptions such as Criminally Negligent Homicide (ORS 163.145), Class B felonies cannot be expunged either. Most all Class C felonies and most all misdemeanors can be expunged. ORS 137.225, the Oregon law on the subject, lists crimes that are the exceptions to these general rules. You must determine which felony yours is...is it Class C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back