1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

Can I clear record Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by riguy, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riguy

    riguy Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Three years ago in Rhode Island I was charged with vandalism of a property and brought to court. I pleaded nolo and it was found to be a continuance without a finding. After a year it was dismissed. Is there any way to clear this off of my record and will I need to hire an attorney to do this?


Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.