Other Criminal Charges & Offenses C License

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused51712

Hello, I applied for a Private Investigator C license and was denied because i was arrested on a misdemeanor charge in which had nothing to do with the business of PI. I pleaded no contest withhold adjudication. I am confused because according to the letter i received from the State of Florida the reason was adjudication withheld on a crime that is directly related to the business for which the license is sought in which i find is untrue. Can someone shed some light for me maybe i am missing something. Thank you

Apparently the state believes it is directly related to the busi. for which the license is being sought. We don't know what the misdemeanor was for.

Hello, I applied for a Private Investigator C license and was denied because i was arrested on a misdemeanor charge in which had nothing to do with the business of PI. I pleaded no contest withhold adjudication. I am confused because according to the letter i received from the State of Florida the reason was adjudication withheld on a crime that is directly related to the business for which the license is sought in which i find is untrue. Can someone shed some light for me maybe i am missing something. Thank you

Sorry, don't be misled by what ADJUDICATION WITHHELD actually means.

It doesn't mean the crime (and subsequent conviction) erased the stain.

Only a PARDON can cleanse the stain.

Obstruction with no violence. There was an altercation at a store my mom fell and got hurt when the police arrived at the scene i was upset and was screaming for them to call 911 since my mom has diabetes and high blood pressure at the age of 73. Another police officer pulled up as i was speaking to one officer, came behind me and arrested me.

Apparently the state believes it is directly related to the busi. for which the license is being sought. We don't know what the misdemeanor was for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back