Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication bypolar and third dwi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... are you for real ?????...cbg, people drive everyday with bipolar disorder..that has got be the dumbest comment i have ever heard.how old are you....never mind dont reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to puke if i here anymore garbage from you.

ok... are you for real ?????...cbg, people drive everyday with bipolar disorder..that has got be the dumbest comment i have ever heard.how old are you....never mind dont reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to puke if i here anymore garbage from you.
So, where was cbg incorrect? Are you arguing that people with bi-polar disorder ARE exempt from the law? Please point out where cbg stated that people with bi-polar disorder should never drive.

Oh, and be sure to re-read the TOS for this site before you continue with your unfounded vitriol.

I have a good friend with bi-polar disorder. I've driven in the car with her, and when my arm was injured in a skiing accident out of state I trusted her to drive my car back home. At no time did I say anything remotely suggesting that people with bi-polar disorder could not drive.

But if you, or any other individual with or without bi-polar disorder, are impaired while driving, regardless of the form or the basis of the impairment, you are not exempt from the penalty. If you disagree, please post a link to the law that says you.

And if you are unhappy with the answers you are getting, please feel free to go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back