Business Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

anton1974

Hi, I'm new here and I need advice.
Almost a month ago I noticed a big issue in the service of a company that I will not mention here. I believe that they can easily fix it, but they somehow did not noticed it. I had investigated somewhat their business and it seems that they can improve 30-40% if they fix this. This is something arround $100 mln.
I'd like to help the guys but I'm thinking there should be any way to profit from this.
Any advice would be helpful.

Hi, I'm new here and I need advice.
Almost a month ago I noticed a big issue in the service of a company that I will not mention here. I believe that they can easily fix it, but they somehow did not noticed it. I had investigated somewhat their business and it seems that they can improve 30-40% if they fix this. This is something arround $100 mln.
I'd like to help the guys but I'm thinking there should be any way to profit from this.
Any advice would be helpful.

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

OK. Here is this big corporation. They are offering a service.
This service I used several times and then noticed one particular mistake the company is doing. They probably didn't notice it because it should be an easy fix. And when fixed it will bring them $100-200 mln.
So now I don't know what to do. If I straight tell them they'll fix the problem, earn the money, say a big thank you and that's it.
Is there a way that I can profit from this situation?

OK. Here is this big corporation. They are offering a service.
This service I used several times and then noticed one particular mistake the company is doing. They probably didn't notice it because it should be an easy fix. And when fixed it will bring them $100-200 mln.
So now I don't know what to do. If I straight tell them they'll fix the problem, earn the money, say a big thank you and that's it.
Is there a way that I can profit from this situation?

Repeating an incomprehensible question does not make me understand.

This is not legal Advice!

Hey Anton1974

Can you profit from there situation?

Simple answer is yes, if they are interested and i can see where you are trying to go here.
It is important to approach the company in a professional, calm and polite manner and suggest that you could boost there company profits by a substantial amount per year. The key is to sell the idea without giving it away!

Now if they are interested in what you have to say, then you could get a contract put together by a good business lawyer and discuss how much you would like for your services but i am sure the said company would like to point out in the contract, that if you cant produce the goods or services you agree to then they will not have to pay you!

Never be afraid to approach anyone where you can save them money because they get calls everyday from people selling something, you are no different from them but i am sure they will be interested in you, if you figures add up.

Take care and good luck.

Mark

Thanks Mark.
At what point do you think is better to include this lawyer? Only for the contract or executing the whole deal?

This is not legal Advice!

Hi Anton1974

First of all you are welcome.
Second, until such time the said company are interested in what you have to offer, then there is no real point in involving a lawyer. Like I said the key here is to sell the idea without giving it away. Your objective is to get them on board to the concept, once they feel they are ready to commit that will be the time to involve a lawyer. Make sure your lawyer fully understands "Exactly" what you are trying to achieve and is up to date with the relevant business laws. That way everyone is singing out of the same hymn book.

Take care and good luck.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back