Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Burglary charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

I went to the store with my cousin and a friend, while at the store getting ciggs it started raining, friend ask cousin if he would take him to get his bag he left out the woods were he been staying at last two nights(he's homeless). Well get to the place it a subdivision, they both get out, I stay in car. When they are returning to the car I notice big TVs and other stolen stuff, I then tell them they can't get in with it cousin gets in with nothing friend won't drop the printer and bag in his hands, we leave! How is it I can be charged with burglary if I never got out of the car?

I don't know the details of the charges. If you're innocent, you'll have to raise this matter with the prosecutor to dismiss the charges. They probably believe you were the getaway car. You said that you noticed that they were entering the car with other stolen stuff - when did they steal it? From the store while you were there? I do agree with you if you're in the wrong place wrong time but you'll need to explain that to the prosecutor. If you took the friend with you and the stolen goods, you've got a problem since you are aiding and abetting a crime and you can be charged as a someone in collusion with them - that all of you acted together to commit the crime. They took the items and you helped finish the burglary by providing transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back