Bumper Pacing Illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awesome the attitude I am receiving from Officers indicate you both condone this type of behavior.

So, when a Cop is proved to have provided a citation or arrest under false pretenses and malice, what do you think the next step is for the wrongfully accused, aside from obviously winning the case?

I don't condone it at all.
I think you are too personally involved to see the holes here. If you want to achieve the goals you are setting then you will need legal assistance to do so, and a lot more evidence of wrongdoing than you are providing here.
The officer has not been proven to have done anything wrong, and it seems that on your present course he won't be.

You certainly have a right to make a complaint against the officer, and internal affairs will investigate the matter... eventually. Don't expect any significant results unless you come up with something better.

I don't condone it at all.
I think you are too personally involved to see the holes here. If you want to achieve the goals you are setting then you will need legal assistance to do so, and a lot more evidence of wrongdoing than you are providing here.
The officer has not been proven to have done anything wrong, and it seems that on your present course he won't be.

You certainly have a right to make a complaint against the officer, and internal affairs will investigate the matter... eventually. Don't expect any significant results unless you come up with something better.

I am still confused, not sure how you don't see fabricating evidence as being wrong doing, but none the less it's been fun.

The D.A. has requested the evidence I have regarding this matter and I will be providing it to him.

Thanks for your time.

The D.A. has requested the evidence I have regarding this matter and I will be providing it to him.

You would have to agree at this point if an Officer lies, about anything for that matter, in witness testimony to a trial (or again for anything for that matter), and we aren't talking about stretching the truth, we are talking point blank fabrication of statements that had nothing to do with what was actually said, and the truth of that matter can be revealed via a recorded history of the event, there would be nothing to argue.

You lie, there is proof of that lie, you are guilty of wrong doing.

Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back