Brother arrested with a $400k bail??

A

auntsissy19

Jurisdiction
California
Hi
So my brother was taken in for a probation violation on Mon! He says it was just a address violation but when I looked at the online charges it shows 2 violations with a $4000k Bail!!!? To me that seems like he did a little more than forget to register his address!? Just curious if anyone knows if this is normal for probation violations!? I've seen rapist with bails lower then this? It just seems odd! Thanks in advance

Hi
So my brother was taken in for a probation violation on Mon! He says it was just a address violation but when I looked at the online charges it shows 2 violations with a $4000k Bail!!!? To me that seems like he did a little more than forget to register his address!? Just curious if anyone knows if this is normal for probation violations!? I've seen rapist with bails lower then this? It just seems odd! Thanks in advance

Very FEW probation revocation hearings/holds require bail of $400K.
That said, SOMEONE is accused of being very naughty.
Just keep checking the county court and jail websites as the truth is always eager to be made known.

When my ex husband went to jail for basically a probation violation it did not say anything about bail on the jail website. His charge listed was probation sanction or something like that. He's already on bail for an ongoing trial anyway.

The only time he's ever had another bail is when he got arrested last year in April for another different charge. As stated someone did something really wrong.

Back