breaking and entering

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatirabood

Ok so yesterday me and a friend was in the car at a stop sign some boys were walking by and they seen my friend holding my ipad so some of then were just standing in front of my car and the others walked past and one boy reached through my window and snached it out of my friends hands the ipad is from rent a center i called them and they said make a police report and that it has to be breaking and entering so is reaching through my window breaking and entering ?

I don't think it is probably breaking & entering but most likely robbery. You need to make the police report & go from there.

Well i searched it and they define breaking as the violation of a plane witch constitutes the natural boundries of walls doorways or window opeanings so couldent the window constitut the the plane broken by reaching

Ok so yesterday me and a friend was in the car at a stop sign some boys were walking by and they seen my friend holding my ipad so some of then were just standing in front of my car and the others walked past and one boy reached through my window and snached it out of my friends hands the ipad is from rent a center i called them and they said make a police report and that it has to be breaking and entering so is reaching through my window breaking and entering ?

Why would a VICTIM care what law as violated?

Most victims would call the police and report that a crime had been committed, someone STOLE my iPad.

You are concerned about the nature of said crime.

My super, sensitive spidey sense are pinging and stinging me.

I smell a RAT, a big, old, nasty, dirty RAT.

If your iPad was stolen, just call your local friendly gendarme.

No nothing like that its just that it is from rent a center and they will not do anything unless it is breaking and entering and i dont think thats fair that i might have to pay for something that i dont even have

No nothing like that its just that it is from rent a center and they will not do anything unless it is breaking and entering and i dont think thats fair that i might have to pay for something that i dont even have

You do know that you can use Apple to locate a missing iPad.

My brother lost his iPad, reported it to the police, and they found it within an hour.

Report the matter to Apple or Rent-A-Center, as well as the police.

If your story is true, you've got a good shot at it being found.

i called apple and they said since i dont have the app "wheres my iphone/ipad" theres nothing they can do and i called rent a center and they told me i have to have a police report and it has to be breaking and entering

i called apple and they said since i dont have the app "wheres my iphone/ipad" theres nothing they can do and i called rent a center and they told me i have to have a police report and it has to be breaking and entering

Well, there's your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back