breach of sales contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

shauntealvidrez

I purchased a car put down 1000 deposit. In the sales contract I had them add in that they needed to fix my antenna because the mount and the antenna had been broken. I was put on installments for my down payment. I paid them 750 dollars and my last payment was due when I asked when they would fix my antenna. The dealership said they would talk with the sales man and get back with me. They never did. I refused to pay the rest of my down payment until they fulfilled their part of the contract.
I had the car for 6 months and then it was totaled. I was waiting to get a refund for my gap insurance when they told me that it was being sent to the dealership.
I contacted 5 the dealership for weeks and they finally told me that they kept most of my refund cause I didn't pay the remaining balance of My down payment. I informed him that they didn't replace My mounting and antenna and that is why my down payment was being held.
The car had been a total loss through my insurance so they can't fix it now. Can i sue for breach of Contract?

You didn't hold up your own end of the contract. That is a moot point now anyway.
If you owed on the vehicle then you were not due any payment.
You don't stand to gain anything from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back