Boyfriend refuses to leave part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsunshyne

The good news he is finally leaving. The bad news he will be renting the upstairs apartment, which gives him access to the yard and storage facilities. Not to mention the 16 year old. who will undoubtably be throwing the ball and breaking my $400 garden. I only found out today about the move, when they set up his electric.

I am very concerned, still for damage. He told me that he would make me pay whatever it takes. Now I am stuck with bills that they have run up. And the abusive nature of the 16 year old, did I mention on my birthday the child wrote " suck my big", well you get the drift. His father defended him, "not my child". Also in the last two weeks my wallet has come up missing and i've had to replace credit cards license, SS card, and all that goes along with it. I do have a box at the bank.

He did pay 2/3 of the rent this month, but that is all. When I called him, discuss it he refused my call. The same with the realtor, who knows what a volitile situation this is. I have had to call her for the damage to the door for example when the 16 yo put his fist through it, because I asked him to go to his room. There are other damages, but this is not the time.

Lastly, there is no way that i can burglar proof my home, and the two are very spiteful. Seems a shame to me that i used my money to improve the rental property, have been here 4 years before him, and the boyfriend and realtor have pulled a fast one.

I am concerned too, about the division of property, because when he moved in I gave most of my furniture to my kids starting out, bought a few other pieces and appliances. I have tried to talk to him but he refuses to hear. He's taking anything he wants and I just have to prove what is mine.

I am moving, but again am waiting for my job to come through. Also an issue that infuriates him is that he wants me to break into my meager savings account left from when i sold my home. I also don't think I should be here when he moves, i am too angry and hurt, and don't want to be a total sap.

My support system has broken down over the last few months, my daughter having stolen 1/2 of the house money i mentioned earlier, and parents are deceased, and unfortunaltely He had a life outside of the home while I took care of my "ex-son" the Dr has me on antidepressants.

Please any advise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back