Bought a faulty car not running

M

Michele

I bought a used car four days ago from a private owner , the desxription of the car does not meet what i have encountered tje car does not run got it home and took it to the mechinic its not repairable transmisson gone heafgasket blown in his add daid only window need to fix ,and he said reliable runs good , he lied now im out the money

I bought a used car four days ago from a private owner , the desxription of the car does not meet what i have encountered tje car does not run got it home and took it to the mechinic its not repairable transmisson gone heafgasket blown in his add daid only window need to fix ,and he said reliable runs good , he lied now im out the money

Private sales of used cars are "as-is" unless written proof reveals otherwise.

The time to have had a mechanic check the car was before you bought it.

Next time be smarter, move slower, if doubts appear walk away and you won't get stuck with a bucket of rusting metal.

Used cars from private owners are generally sold ":as is" -let the buyer beware unless you have an agreement to the contrary. You should always take the vehicle to your own mechanic to be checked out before buying.

Back