Body fluid in drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryAngry

After driving 40 miles from the drive through window, my grandson starts gaging. I thought he was sick and handed him a napkin in which he spit out a, for lack of a proper word, "Loogie". He start crying and said he sucked it up through the straw in his drink. He started yelling "Someone spit in my cup!"

I contacted the owner of the business, and his chief of operations called and said he would check into it. We he never called back so we called him. His reply was that they had asked the two teenagers who worked the window and they said didn't do it and that was good enough for him. Well it isn't good enough for me! My grandchild sucking up someone elses body fluid is not okay with me.

In our intial call to him, all we asked for was action and an apology. His smart mouth and attitude have changed my mind. My grandson is upset, cries, and won't eat out, no matter where it is. He believes he will get HIV or an STD from this incident and frets daily about it. This is wrong! I still have the napkin (with loogie), cup, straw, and fluid from drink.

WHAT CAN I DO?

exkeyuseme@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back