Blogging Slander

Status
Not open for further replies.

haholb2

My roomate and I have had a disagreement for some time due to an altercation that happened between her and my boyfriend. She went to his place of work in the mall while we were out of town and proceded to talk badly about me to his coworkers, one of which is his roommate. When we returned from vacation and he returned to work, he was informed of what she said. He saw her at the mall and confronted her about the situation. I was not there when this happened. She returned to our apartment and spoke of the situation and would not leave the subject alone. I chose to leave and have only stayed there a total of 5 nights since then.Within the past month that the incident occured, she has posted numerous blogs on her myspace. While she leaves my name out of them, anyone who knows her or the situation can tell that she is writing about me and my boyfriend. When the incident occured, I deleted my myspace. I am interested in finding out if based on the content in the blogs if there is any kind of action that can be taken to keep her from posting more blogs referring to myself or my boyfriend. She has not negatively affected my job, but she has impacted relationships that I have.

How has she impacted relationships that you have? What damages have you incurred because of this that you would need to be financially compensated for what she has written?

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back