Big Announcement!

Discussion in 'Use of the Law Forum & News' started by muggsyj, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muggsyj

muggsyj Law Topic Starter New Member

This is not legal Advice!

Thank you for the use of this site, it is very informative and i will take take a further read when i get back off of my vacation in February.

Keep up the good work Guys and Girls and best wishes for the Holiday season ahead.

Have a fantastic New Year and stay safe and well.
    One last thing, "remember the needy and not the greedy" thats my motto.:angel

Mark.

2. Michael Wechsler

Michael Wechsler Administrator Staff Member

Have an amazing time Mark!!! Look forward to having you back. Hopefully you are going somewhere warm... :)

BTW, look forward to showing you a whole lot of new things when you get back. :) Be well, stay safe and a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year to you too...

3. Michael Wechsler

Finally Done

Wow... it took a LONG time to finally get it all done and you'll see the work shortly. We had some problems with the menu system, pages not loading as quickly as we'd like, but it's finally there. I think you'll all enjoy the look of the new site and the many new features that it brings. :) Will be going up end of this week. :)

4. Michael Wechsler

Yikes... we keep on having little things that delay the launch of the new profiling system. We are close though, I assure you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.