Biden supporter wishes Biden could express himself "less Trumpy"

army judge

Super Moderator
Hmm, "less Trumpy", I'm just sitting back watching the happy people exude their joy.

President Biden has been more freewheeling with his remarks in the last few weeks, leading to slip-ups the White House has had to clean up.

The most recent example came Friday, when Biden accused Facebook of "killing people" because of the misinformation spread on the social media network about coronavirus vaccines.

It was a striking statement that triggered a furious response from Facebook. And on Monday, it became clear Biden had gone further and been more biting than he intended.

Less than three days after his initial remarks, the president reversed course, saying Facebook "isn't killing people."

"My hope is that Facebook, instead of taking it personally — that somehow I'm saying Facebook is killing people — that they would do something about the misinformation, the outrageous information about the vaccine. That's what I meant."

Biden's walk-back of his original comments was the second time in recent weeks he's been forced to backtrack from public comments that have caused a stir.

"A little bit cringeworthy, not going to lie," said one major Democratic donor, who referenced former President Trump to underline the discomfort. "I think these sorts of things can be said more artfully and less Trumpy."

Unscripted remarks start to haunt President Biden

must have had a mishap with dementia Joe's medicine plan. I read somewhere he said his son is a famous artist similar to a Van Gogh and that the 500k+ prices paid for his art work are justified.

When you get off script bad things happen, you know.

Back